Quantcast

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Let me chop off both your legs at teh hips, and possibly your genitals.... then watch you participate in a warrior dash then say MEH again......
I'm not saying it isn't impressive/awesome/inspiring. It's just the image is a bit misleading, until you see the yoga pant clad woman behind him.

And you're the last person I'd let near my genitals, thanks.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
From the same airshow:
View attachment 112104View attachment 112105

The Yak 2 shown above was my favorite. A fantastic machine. The Russians used to run them at emergency war power at all times and go through an engine a week; such was their desire to kill Germans.
Lovelovelove the Coarsair also...highlight of my airplane geek career was seeing one in flight at teh Edwards Air Show a few years back.

If you read the records/memoirs of Erich Hartmann, they used to feat on Yaks, blowing them out of the sky by the dozen. Mostly owing to the young pilots the Russionas put up...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
FYI, my grandmother, still alive at 83, is from a rural NC Appalachian town that doesn't exist anymore called Proctor. She grew up in a 2 room dirt floor shack.

At the harvest festival, the greased pig contest was actually very serious business. The family whose child caught the greased piglet (always a female) got to keep it and raise it. They cost a LOT of money. The other was the pole greasing contest which had a big time prize at stake too. Mamaw (my grandmother :D ) said the contest was really viscious.

Last edited: