Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
He wasn't necessarily a dictator, but Genghis Kahn's armies killed 40 million people. 11% of the earth's population at that time. Huge forests grew back in the purged areas and caused global cooling. Beat that Hitler.
Tojo wasnt exactly a dictator either but he still somehow made the list.
never knew Kahn was responsible for that many deaths.

That is a pretty cool idea. Would love to see how many animals actually are smart enough to use it.
there were a few of these where i lived in NJ but never actually saw it from above. i would guess it would take some time for aminals to figure it out...and hunters

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
We haven't returned bottles/cans in WAY over a year. I got ambitious and finally returned them all. At 5 cents a bottle/can... you do the math :D

(I'm pretty sure the guy just rounded off the total at the end)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
We haven't returned bottles/cans in WAY over a year. I got ambitious and finally returned them all. At 5 cents a bottle/can... you do the math :D

Oh.....I did that one year in college. Took a years worth of cans/bottles to recycling. Bought a six pack of Guinness and and small bottle of Jack. So disappointed.

Aug 23, 2011

I get that much every other month I take recycling. Im a beast though and drink like 10 Arizona drinks a day.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
He wasn't necessarily a dictator, but Genghis Kahn's armies killed 40 million people. 11% of the earth's population at that time. Huge forests grew back in the purged areas and caused global cooling. Beat that Hitler.
If you surrendered he invested in your conquered city but if you didn't you were screwed.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
looks like I need to update my list.

Every other monkey:
1)surrounded by supermodels
2)supercar afficianados
3)consume 14.4 beverages in recycleable containers per day.

skyst3alth

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Oh.....I did that one year in college. Took a years worth of cans/bottles to recycling. Bought a six pack of Guinness and and small bottle of Jack. So disappointed.
Recycling at the apartment - the CrabJoe years

Apt #1:

Apt #2:

Miss ya, buddy. I'm back east Nov 9th - 12th, I need to swing by and see your new place.

Last edited: