Quantcast

Yelo

Monkey
Aug 3, 2008
Quebec city, Quebec, Canada
and yes he lived
"That car is the worst police traffic collision I have seen here at this police department in 35 years", says SMPD Chief Dan Macagni.

"It had just rained, the roads were slick and for unknown reasons he lost control of the car at Main and Broadway", Macagni says.

Officer Badnell is being treated for broken bones at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital where doctors are optimistic about his recovery.
Probably not going way to fast for the conditions of the road in a heavy car with power to the rear wheels with minimal training. Since he probably drove front driver all is life apart from the police cruiser, He sure reacted the right way when the car start to slide but some kind of pole or tree step in is path....:p

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Somehow I don't think those three dinky holes in the scoop are going to do that thing much justice. Hell, the whole universe will probably just get sucked into the intake like it's a ****ing black hole.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Somehow I don't think those three dinky holes in the scoop are going to do that thing much justice.
no they wouldnt. that picture seems fake since a blower that large would suck in MASSIVE amounts of air and those butterfly valves are tiny in comparison