Quantcast

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Damn, so I have to start drinking Coffee now? I don't like coffee but I think I would look good in some beige pants, I do also like riding in non prescription clear glasses, and my Nicolai is covered in Huffy stickers, maybe I am really a hipster.

As I am now a hipster are these the sort of goggles I should wear? They look old, possibly made from recycled material and are probably expensive-
Don't know. I wear funky glasses and go to hipster coffee shops all the time. Never got the hate for hipsters outside for the hipster posers who got angry another thing they like is popular.

Also wearing those glases now most people would think you try to be Morgan Freeman

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I really need a list of approved Ridemonkey items to wear both regularly and while. Also a list of approved wife/girlfriend features. I really really would like to conform and not upset the lifestyle gurus of the site.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So background checks on guns are illegal in US but your employer can force you to test for drugs?
Yep if there is probable cause /accident or if pre employment and /or random drug screening is specified in the job offer and agreed to as a condition of employment. My job falls under DOT regulations. I have been pulled of my route to a Certified drug testing facility for a drug and alcohol screening mid shift by the DOT.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
So background checks on guns are illegal in US but your employer can force you to test for drugs?
Yes and corporate terrorists do everything they can to avoid regulations in order to maximize short-term gains at the expense of worker health, lives, and the community/taxpayers which make their business possible. They didn't built that, they stole and killed for that (AKA externalizing their costs) - see Waco.

Last edited: