Quantcast

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
American can hate all they want on soccer but the soccer fans really know how to put on a good show and have fun (except when they beat each other up) which I guess is the flip side of rowdy drunk fans.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I have played soccer all my life, and was still amazed when the village team I played for here (On my first tour, 03-07...) would attract up to 1500 fans to games. Saw Bayern demolish Basel in the Champions Liga q-final last year in Munchen. What a place to see a big game!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I've only been to two soccer games in my life, here in the states.
I agree that there are NO sports fans like soccer fans. Endless singing and/or chanting the entire match, jumping up and down, smoke bombs (or maybe they actually set something on fire). Crazy fun crowd.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I have played soccer all my life, and was still amazed when the village team I played for here (On my first tour, 03-07...) would attract up to 1500 fans to games. Saw Bayern demolish Basel in the Champions Liga q-final last year in Munchen. What a place to see a big game!
Should you ever venture north, please do treat yourself to a Dortmund game, there is nothing like it in Europe.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
American can hate all they want on soccer but the soccer fans really know how to put on a good show and have fun (except when they beat each other up) which I guess is the flip side of rowdy drunk fans.
The problem is most of them are rowdy idiots. At least here. I understand shouting and singing on the match but why all over the damn city. Shut up and watch the game.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
^
and while it is legal in colorado...you can still get fired for failing a drug test if you test positive for it.