Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Whats with girls and these bikini POV shots?

Keep seeing them on my fb feed and it makes me want to buy a speedo, go to the beach, and take pictures of my junk.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Whats with girls and these bikini POV shots?

Because they know the easiest way to get free alcohol and car rides anywhere they need to go. Granted, the flip side of the coin is that they think "No psycho would think otherwise" :rolleyes:

There was probably a 13-15 yr old in candy striper white "boy shorts" that were see through at my daughters tournament last night. To say her mother dressed the girl would be 100% accurate based on the amount of mammary dough squishing out of the top of mom's shirt.

I'm sure it never occurs to her mom what is actually in a deviant's mind?

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
There was probably a 13-15 yr old in candy striper white "boy shorts" that were see through at my daughters tournament last night. To say her mother dressed the girl would be 100% accurate based on the amount of mammary dough squishing out of the top of mom's shirt.

I'm sure it never occurs to her mom what is actually in a deviant's mind?
This is now how I picture you.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Easy bud. I've got 7 & 9 year old girls. Don't even joke about that stuff. Gives me the creeps so bad. I've watched old men straight "predator eye" girls at these tournaments after they walk by so many times.

Keep your kids close.
better yet, say something
EVERY TIME. i always do, even if it embarrasses my daughter. in fact, you're doing it right if it does.

whoever would ogle a little girl won't throw down & doesn't want the attention