Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That's a WAY old wives tale, if you will. I heard that about a buddy in college and again from somebody totally independent of that social group.
And I've heard it multiple times from different places...
Oh sure, the article might be a fake, but if you don't think more than one masshole hasn't dropped the whole strand at speed and gotten hosed for it, you give the human race way too much credit.

The fact that the beads even exist is a testament to the fact that it has had to happen, and not just to DirtyMike either.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oh sure, the article might be a fake, but if you don't think more than one masshole hasn't dropped the whole strand at speed and gotten hosed for it, you give the human race way too much credit.

The fact that the beads even exist is a testament to the fact that it has had to happen, and not just to DirtyMike either.
it's like the difference between semi-auto and full auto.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It flooded a 'lil here.

I seem to have done something to my car, attempting to drive it through what I thought was a puddle, but really a river. Clutch feels ****ed up. Balls. :banghead:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head

Hey now, I read Directions first...... Frosting me like a cake will NEVER Happen

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
It flooded a 'lil here.

I seem to have done something to my car, attempting to drive it through what I thought was a puddle, but really a river. Clutch feels ****ed up. Balls. :banghead:
FYI, here that is a claim that is covered as not at fault on your auto insurance under flooding (acts of nature). A guy here's daughter tried to cross a river in his beamer and kept the throttle pinned even with the water up on the hood. New engine covered despite stupid.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
FYI, here that is a claim that is covered as not at fault on your auto insurance under flooding (acts of nature). A guy here's daughter tried to cross a river in his beamer and kept the throttle pinned even with the water up on the hood. New engine covered despite stupid.
Very....very interesting...

The water was definitely at or above the center line of the wheels, **** was splashing onto the hood of the car. Even if I'm not at fault, would it have a long term effect on my insurance standing/status/whatever? I have never made a claim and have never had any infractions and I'd like to stay clean.

Last edited: