Quantcast

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Butch its a fake account there is no @unitedairlanes the official twitter is @united. The idiots above just did have the mental capacity to spell (they could at least have spelled it unitedairlines) correctly or find the correct twitter account.

Last edited:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Butch its a fake account there is no @unitedairlanes the official twitter is @united. The idiots above just did have the mental capacity to spell (they could at least have spelled it unitedairlines) correctly or find the correct twitter account.
Oh, I get it now! So someone was smart enough to setup a twitter that was misspelled, then wait for their own personal comedy gold?

Now that is BRILLIANT!!!

There is one here in Asheville called HotSpotAVL that broadcasts from the perspective of a cashier for a local well known gas station. It's awesome. But to actually get that United account and simply wait for victims is maniacal .!!! :thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
pfft haven't you seen the sneak peak twitter? he's set up a twitter acount solely to make fun of people who spell "peak" instead of "peek".

I saw another guy who goes through pictures just to tell people that their watch is fake...

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
What is up with the exhaust? Carbon?
yeah, they are just carbon fiber covers. i didnt think CF could deal with the heat associated with the exhaust temps these engines see.
the big long bit on the one side is the intercooler and the systems in the back are the new ERS (energy recovery system) for a boost of 160hp+ for 34 seconds up from 80hp/6.5 seconds per lap with the current KERS system

and yes, the turbo is massive and will run at 3.5bar

heres some other views