Quantcast

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Not even close to cool. Rape is not a joking matter, even in a neighborhood such as this.
Ooooh my bad, joking about murdering hookers doesn't bother you but if I were to rape them first then it would be an issue.

Any way, it was an observation not a joke. Creepy mask dude looks like he is going to rape her.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Ooooh my bad, joking about murdering hookers doesn't bother you but if I were to rape them first then it would be an issue.

Any way, it was an observation not a joke. Creepy mask dude looks like he is going to rape her.
Did I miss a joke about murdering hookers? I see what you were meaning there...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
North American area code 510 is a California telephone area code which covers most eastern Bay Area cities in Alameda County (including the city of Oakland but excluding Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton, and Sunol), and western Contra Costa County.

Isn't that the West Detroit that they talk about in that Journey song?

Last edited:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
North American area code 510 is a California telephone area code which covers most eastern Bay Area cities in Alameda County (including the city of Oakland but excluding Dublin, Livermore, Pleasanton, and Sunol), and western Contra Costa County.
Enhance......enhance.....enhance.....