Quantcast

Hunter

Monkey
Sep 14, 2006
The Right coast
This "idiot proof" symbol is required on all cars after 2008. Clearly communicates a specific problem....eh, right? Almost worthy of its own thread....

Nice, got a good laugh at all those. I'm fond of "beware of sonic boom while on this crapper".

I've actually seen this light up on my car. Worthy of a piece of electrical tape to cover it up...unless you're driving a Ford Explorer.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Theres not much style in the tattoo so it might not be representative of her work, but if that was all I saw I wouldnt even look at her work twice. I will say those her line work is clean and straight though and stars can be hard for people to make look right with having to stretch skin and she did a nice job on them.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Theres not much style in the tattoo so it might not be representative of her work, but if that was all I saw I wouldnt even look at her work twice. I will say those her line work is clean and straight though and stars can be hard for people to make look right with having to stretch skin and she did a nice job on them.
Not bad for a 24 year old.

This is one of my recent favs.

And for the lol's