Quantcast

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I was looking for pics of the one that Gas Monkey just built. Aaron is a pretty talented dude and I like most of the stuff he builds.

mfarch

Chimp
Feb 9, 2011
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, is it?
Nope, pretty sure I read that correctly. If someone from the 1950's suddenly appeared today....

Reading comprehension tells me, people from the 1950's are between 53 and 63 years old. Am I missing something kaz and dave?

oh, and cat pic

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Did it say born in the 50s there, new guy? I'm glad you can do basic math. Your mom would be proud.

Let me explain this for you. Your average man/woman, alive in the 50s, where most people were fascinated by televisions, wouldn't be the least bit intrigued that you had a supercomputer/telephone/alarm clock/camera/video camera/whatever the hell else I'm missing....in your pocket? And it cost $200.

But I use it to get in arguments with strangers ;)

Edit, oh and cat pics:

Last edited:

mfarch

Chimp
Feb 9, 2011
i see your point, makes it a bit clearer know. i'm pretty sure my mom is proud of my basic math skills, she was born in the 50's, glad you brought her into your argument.

been on here for a couple years now you wily veteran. guess i don't post enough to gain elite level dodge ball status there Patches. your green dots are impressive, and no one can take that from you.

Last edited: