Quantcast

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
14 slices of bread, fried sausage, surimi bread, onion rings, eggs, bacon, cheese, house mayonnaise, steak with fried ham, savoyard tartiflette, salami, pickles, red onion, salad, veal cutlet, cooked onion, and mountain ham.

check out this is why you're fat to see more behemoth creations

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
those are pretty bad ass. id buy one
those are VERY expensive...
i remember when i was a kid, i wanted one soooooo bad after seeing a porsche 911 an a mercedes sl in a tv show... then i saw the real thing at fao schwartz in new york... my mom almost dies when she saw the price, it was like $12k back then.... never found out how much the porsche was

id totally buy one, if i ever have a kid and make that much money a week... :P

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Project time:

Yes, it looks a lot like the old one, but there are some fundamental differences and small things I wanted to do different if given a chance. I also did a lot of things right the first time, crazy, I know.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Yeah, I want one of those faux earns that say "Ashes of stupid asshole who created these things and sells them at every craft fair in the usa"

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru

BRM H16, 64 valves, two flat-8s, one on top of the other, with TWO crankshafts connected with a gear, mechanical fuel injection and 8 cams
and i thought tuning a mopar six-pack was tough.... gotta love purely mechanical engines!

Last edited: