Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Thats why GAWD invented the Schrader core removal tool.

True story. The local radio station has a Torture Tuesday bit where they send their intern out to do crap. One day he went to the area Wal-Marts and let the air out of one tire on any car that the person wasn't handicapped. He'd leave a note.

It was quite awesome. They even had enough forethought that he had an air tank with him for when they spotted someone come back out after having picked up a handicapped person. He got to come off as the hero.

Awesome punishment for fat people considering my grandfather refused to use the handicapped space despite crippling rheumatoid arthritis because he said the men at the V.A. might need that spot.:thumb:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Haha I remember that ferris wheel from when I was a little kid. Washington Avenue by Fordham and Third. Mt Carmel. The Bronx. Right?
Supposedly it's in lower Manhattan on East 8th Street, close to Tompkins Square Park. What i do know for sure is that i would have loved to experience NY when it was that dirty and sleazy.

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
while im waiting on my wheels to be refinished, the dealer gave me a loaner 2014 fully loaded Allroad. Pretty damn awesome car. Enough that it got me looking at 2012/13/14 Avants.
Part of me wants to replace my '04 allroad with a '13 allroad, but the other part says fvck Audi and get a BMW e91 wagon. I have driven an '11 A4 Avant and it was nice but being a base model, not sporty enough. Note that '11/'12 A4 avants were the last available, for '13/'14 only the allroad is available. Drivetrains are the same though.

I was impressed with some of the stats of the Audi rolling Accuair. All the awesomeness of ride height adjustablility with improved on road performance.
Based on my allroad experience, I'm still a bit skeptical of those claims. Showing the pictures of cornering is hardly a scientific comparison, especially since the air ride equipped car is clearly at a lower ride height than the others. But maybe it works well because the S4 is already equipped with the fancy adjustable dampers.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Supposedly it's in lower Manhattan on East 8th Street, close to Tompkins Square Park. What i do know for sure is that i would have loved to experience NY when it was that dirty and sleazy.
Its better now that all the poor people have moved out.... East 8th ends at Astor PL then turn into St Marks Place. It never makes it to the park. That neighborhood, has transformed into a very wealthy neighborhood. When I was a kid that area had all sorts of board ups and was full of Prostitutes. Cooper sq and Alphabet City were off the hook. You just didn't go there..

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Saw this the other day, had no idea it was an issue in my area, silly people biting off more than they can chew.