Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
For those of us who live in the area, but are a bit of a hermit and rarely venture out onto new trails and thus have no clue where anything is, what's the name of that trail?

Looks fun, plus I like old rusty cars in the hills, found an F100 yesterday in Wildwood and it made me smile.

Malibu Creek State Park. Malibu Cyn rd at Mulholland ride into the park , go past the planet of the apes area (where they filmed the ape city in the original movie (great top rope climbing to be had there)) take the crags road and follow the signs to the old MASH site

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I remember this one from way back. Like it better with the OG rims and without a crapy sticker on the side of the car

the red shooting brake is a 944.....the one you posted is a 924....

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Have you ever done the Upper East Wall at A-Basin? How is that ffs? Looks pretty gnarly on teh youtube. I think my ski skill maxes out at double black. I take a pass on the double black "extreme."
IF not mistaken, this type of foolish behavior just cost FullTrucker one S7. (or at least a gnarly core shot!)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I do blame myself. I always knew she was dumb, but was until recently unaware that she was in fact, retarded.
I too have at least 4 of those. Folks who when I actually knew them (high school mostly) seemed legit who have since lost their f'ing minds.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Did you at least take advantage of that?
No. I've always preferred my women to be height/weight proportionate.

I too have at least 4 of those. Folks who when I actually knew them (high school mostly) seemed legit who have since lost their f'ing minds.
Not too long out of high school she wound up doing some time for a DUI/Vehicular Homicide. Seems the bus fare she got when she stepped out of the prison was only good for a one way trip to crazy town.