Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
IJTUIMMALB

(I just threw up in my mouth a little bit)
You don't even want to know what someone paid him to make those. I went to high school with him. The level of detail he puts into his builds I appreciate, but the end results usually leave a bad taste in my mouth as well.

This is pretty sweet.

But I have no idea where to even start with this. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You don't even want to know what someone paid him to make those. I went to high school with him. The level of detail he puts into his builds I appreciate, but the end results usually leave a bad taste in my mouth as well.

This is pretty sweet.

But I have no idea where to even start with this. :rofl:

A flamethrower. I would start with a flamethrower.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
A looong time ago i saw that happen to a friend of mine on a street ride. He some how managed to land on his feet.

A few years ago I was doing a practice run and I was going to have a go at a decent jump for the first time, got my speed and there was a rider down running in to it. I stopped and rolled through and my back axle dropped out over a roller, I was pretty happy the rider went down and I never tried the jump, I'm a pussy.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Wow an Ibis that doesn't look horrible, if you could get it like that it would be nice but with Ibis being Ibis it will get some nasty 90s looking branding.

Last edited:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Wait an M9 is a Beretta, I don't have one of them or an Intense but I wouldn't own either because I'm an idiot hahaha.

Nah if I spent that much I'd go a bit further and get a CK or an Acros Headset, this was the only low stack height one I could get quickly.