Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
no idea.. i just love that generation viper till i die.. and that honda s2k reminded me of that pic
They are damn cheap right now if you are in the market for one. :rofl:

I've always thought the Viper looked bad ass, but no way could I justify the price when there are better options out there. HAB posted on from CL that was less than $10k a while back.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Here's a pic of of us American Outlaws that showed up for the USWNT vs Mexico soccer game last night. I'm the one holding up a scarf :D

(I'm in the back middle right holding up the red/white striped Rochester Outlaws scarf)
:spartak::fans::shablon:

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Here's a pic of almost all of us American Outlaws at the USWNT vs Mexico soccer game last night. I'm the one holding up a scarf :D

(I'm in the back middle right holding up the red/white striped Rochester Outlaws scarf)
:spartak::fans::shablon:
You're in a Motorcycle gang and posting about it on the internet? Cops watch for that sort of thing.....

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I maybe used a 16 track similar to that and an RM800, then our teacher told us we will basically be a toilet cleaner with a degree so I started working on vehicles. If people need a truck to work they will pay, if some cretin wants something recorded they will do as much as possible not to pay, dirty hippies, fuck off back to your drum circle!