Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

:stupid:

It has a few funky angles, but the MK4 Supra was WAY ahead of its time (and the SUV killed super cars) and Toyota hasn't done sh!t since. Not sure how I feel about the whole BMW common platform Z4 thing, but if it gets a new Supra to market, I don't give a damn.

The LFA is bad ass, but it isn't a Toyota proper. :rofl:

jstuhlman

We noticed.
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Not a huge fan of the pointy F1 style nose on the Supra but if someone parked it in my driveway and handed me title and keys, I think I could live with it. :)

Re: the Lexus: Aztek designers called and said they wanted their future plans for the vehicle back . . .

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
'splain, Lucy
A .357 Magnum is a revolver. After the first shot jammed, they continued to fire the weapon 7 more times to clear the jam. Assuming it is a range load, each bullet would contain about 140 grains of powder. If the barrel failed it would be like holding a hand grenade in your hands while it exploded. This person was extremely stupid and lucky to not have died or lost his hand. In fact it is a miracle that the person firing the weapon was not injured.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A .357 Magnum is a revolver. After the first shot jammed, they continued to fire the weapon 7 more times to clear the jam. Assuming it is a range load, each bullet would contain about 140 grains of powder. If the barrel failed it would be like holding a hand grenade in your hands while it exploded. This person was extremely stupid and lucky to not have died or lost his hand. In fact it is a miracle that the person firing the weapon was not injured.
:stupid:

Like I said on the fb when the article was posted by Uncle Cliffy, "Guns don't kill people, idiots who shouldn't own guns do."