Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I briefly worked for a small company whose owner was an Evangelical Christian. It was an engineering firm. The owner always referred to it as a family business. When I asked why his son didn't work there he said "XXX got an engineering degree but for some reason when he graduated he bought a Pontiac Solstice and decided to move to Miami Beach and work in an art gallery". He had no clue.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I sort of want to kill with fire most of the transportation pictures posted in this thread. Masturbation fantasies for pubescent boy children and things to polish for the old men who can afford them.
I know you aren't talking about my Volvo. No one likes having their mustache ripped out with a pair of needle nose pliers.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
One thing I have learned in the lounge is you run the risk of getting a grumpy old man and its quite normal to enjoy talking about your poop schedule. I can't wait to join in.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Bike pictures in a random picture thread on a bike site are not very random. Nor are image after image of corvettes or pictures of whatever is withing 100 yards of Ericstr6.