Quantcast

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
the good old days!:thumb:
Mike got me kicked out of my apt. that night.....handle of gin, lots of beer, lots of ladies, lots of noise of dough boy pulling the fire alarm at 4am=eviction

Last edited:

RayB

Monkey
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Confucius say, "If you are in Book Store and cannot find book for which you search, then you are obviously in.............................."

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
ouch! $$$$
Yup.... 2100 dollar repair before the body shop.... all because tshe ran the brakes sooo low, the actual pad fell out when the inside fo the rotor wore into the fins....... According to the customer... "the brakes were making a grinding noise, but it just stopped, so I thought my neighbor had come out and fixed it at night........"

Everything blew to peices at about fifteen MPH turning a corner when the caliper piston finally fell out.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Yup.... 2100 dollar repair before the body shop.... all because tshe ran the brakes sooo low, the actual pad fell out when the inside fo the rotor wore into the fins....... According to the customer... "the brakes were making a grinding noise, but it just stopped, so I thought my neighbor had come out and fixed it at night........"

Everything blew to peices at about fifteen MPH turning a corner when the caliper piston finally fell out.
If I can feel a lip on the outside of the rotor, is it time to change them? Or have them turned?

I can swap out a rotor and set of pads myself. Am debating if it's just cheaper to toss new ones on myself than take to a mechanic for a possible turn.

$5.00 on it's way to you thru the net as we speak.:thumb:

Content: