Quantcast

tomasis7

stroganoff
Nov 5, 2014
Electronic bong-shed LEGAL
Can you refrain hitting picture thread until you get home, please? Your wife don't mind, right? :)

I support freedom of speech as the recent happening occurred.

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Freedom of speech does not apply to the workplace for most Americans. I for one am not offended, but the rules of conduct on teh Monkey ate pretty clear. Don't post that stuff. I like interacting with lots of the cubicle jockeys on here and would hate to see them lose their net surfing privileges at work. So do everyone a favor and act like an adult.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Can you refrain hitting picture thread until you get home, please? Your wife don't mind, right? :)

I support freedom of speech as the recent happening occurred.

I think if you spend some time in the PaWN thread about France you'll find I'm a pretty ardent supporter of Freedom of Speech. Unfortunately in the United States, Freedom of Speech previsions have historically not extended to work place environs. Simply put a NSFW tag around the next blow job picture you decide to post next time is all I, most american cube farmers, and the Ridemonkey site agreement ask for.

tomasis7

stroganoff
Nov 5, 2014
Electronic bong-shed LEGAL
So much noise over the tiny thing. If someone use Internet at his workplace, suddenly he wants to censure the whole Internet. Idiocy!

I thought it was clear difference between caricature and a photo taken in actual situation.

Ok, I give up here since it is American forum.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
@tomasis7 this forum is generally a "safe for work" forum.

All anyone is asking is that you put those into "nsfw" tags so that they're hidden until someone clicks on it. This doesn't have anything to do with your opinion on art, or free speech. Nobody has even asked you to stop posting the content. Just respect the fact that many/most workers in the US aren't going to want that popping up on their monitors without warning.