Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
EFI is great. However those Weber DCOEs can be easily tuned if you know how they work. I had installed them a few months ago and they ran like crap. Pulled the head and found that the camshaft was very worn. Exhaust lobe on cylinder #2 was pretty much non existant. Dropped in a cam I had laying in the basement and now they run great.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My second car was a 240Z. I loved that car, it didn't like winter however.
I sold my 280Z after I hit winter in Troutdale. Not only is that place awful, the cold wind out of the gorge ices everything over. Sold it for another Toyota 4x4.

This is the first time in all my years of driving that I have BOTH a sports car and a 4x4 truck (I have flip flopped nearly every year from car to truck). It's really nice to have a choice. :D

There is a shop in town with 2 early Z bodies, I just need one, and about $20k :rofl:

Like a boss.

"once-in-a-lifetime opportunity," auction site Proxibid is offering the opportunity to own Warren Buffett's personal 2006 Cadillac DTS. Not only does the car boast only 20,310 miles, but it has a large autograph from the famed investor in "authentic sharpie."
Same interior I had in my '66, soooo nice.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Eff that noise. My first winter there I left work one afternoon and my car was iced over like this:

Hooray for butane torches. Also the only time I was ever grateful for OR bs fueling rules.
I lived there 6 months, never again will I live east of 82nd. :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

At first I wanted to hate this pizza. To much sauce, greasy pepperoni, no olive oil, and inconsistent cheese. $40 bottles of wine. No silverware or plates. No greens or salads. Anti pasta yet no deli slicer or jars of peppers or giardiniera in the kitchen. However they use Battisti Pepperoni and Canadian made Buffalo mozz and greenhouse grown San Marazanos. The finished pizza is awesome for Canada.