Quantcast

Blown240

Monkey
Nov 19, 2013
LOL cranks are like that so I can make the rear triangle. Gonna be tight fitting a 4" tire on a 100mm rim back there.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

93 Radac converted to a SS, badass....
Damn...
My race bike in high school was an '87 Mile 112. I had aero seat and some funky aero bottles. I wish I could find a pic. :(

<edit> That bike had awesome geometry and was perfect for moving up to the Dave Scott tri bike.

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Damn you JD, it isn't even Thursday. I miss my Dave Scott the most.

<edit> Mine was Shimano 600 Ultegra, not 105.
I had the white on yellow Tange Prestige O2 version with Ultegra instead of 105. It was my second race bike. I rode it with downtube shifters as a Messenger in Boston.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I had the white on yellow Tange Prestige O2 version with Ultegra instead of 105. It was my second race bike. I rode it with downtube shifters as a Messenger in Boston.
I bought one on ebay for $100 a few years back, but hashed the wheels hopping curbs commuting on it (I bought my CX instead).

I still say the Ultegra group was one of the nicest setups I've ever owned. BioPace rules. :rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I bought one on ebay for $100 a few years back, but hashed the wheels hopping curbs commuting on it (I bought my CX instead).

I still say the Ultegra group was one of the nicest setups I've ever owned. BioPace rules. :rofl:

I worked at a bike shop in Boston and my boss refused to sell any bike with Biopace rings on it. I seem to recall he lost his ass to Landrys as soon as they came online.....