Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

thankfully fake
Thankfully? Lets see it happen...

Are there any stats on how much the 4 (or is it 3?) motors and batteries weigh?

I bet you could save a little bit of weight with an aluminum engine, carbon fiber drive shaft and some sort of lightweight rear differential. Everything else is the same, no? The batteries are even liquid cooled, I think. So the water weight in the radiator wouldn't add too much.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Thankfully? Lets see it happen...

Are there any stats on how much the 4 (or is it 3?) motors and batteries weigh?

I bet you could save a little bit of weight with an aluminum engine, carbon fiber drive shaft and some sort of lightweight rear differential. Everything else is the same, no? The batteries are even liquid cooled, I think. So the water weight in the radiator wouldn't add too much.
translation?

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
It's badass, for sure, just wondering. I would think more like 8 mpg...
that probably is more realistic even with the cylinder deactivation on that Hemi. it probably can get low-mid teens if you dont put your foot in it and remap through the programmer but why would do you that?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
does it matter? its got a blown Hemi in it with big tires and a 3/4 ton chassis. its not a prius. 20mpg(ish) + maybe...and if youre lucky
My only disappointment with that truck was the gas powerplant. You could go monster turbo diesel and get GFF kinda power/milage.