Quantcast

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Except the airforce would never actually use an F-22 in combat.
They actually are using the f22 against ISIS, mostly as a com. node, but it's dropped a couple bombs. Total waste of airframe hours, on an airframe that we can't get a replacement for, ever. We should be sending Cessnas over there to drop hand grenades out the window, not $150m 5th gen super fighters.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Way back in the day, I lusted after Litespeed frames. I'd still like to have a ti hardtail but with low-slack-geo. 26" of course.

I got a Litespeed Ocoee back in 97. Don't ride it much but still have it. Super nice ride, I'd ride it more if it was not for the goofy 90s geometry. Thanks for the reminder though. Will be living 20 feet from lovely tight singletrack all week, perfect for the old ride.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I got a Litespeed Ocoee back in 97. Don't ride it much but still have it. Super nice ride, I'd ride it more if it was not for the goofy 90s geometry. Thanks for the reminder though. Will be living 20 feet from lovely tight singletrack all week, perfect for the old ride.
I had one for a while and hated it. It was so soft. The Judy SL did not help either.