Quantcast

sundaydoug

Monkey
Jun 8, 2009
^^^ It's not often that I see something and immediately "right click, save picture as". Snoop is the f'in man. Thanks.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
is that thing running an F-duct?? makes sense for Le Mans, just didn't see it coming for some reason
there has been no mention of a F-duct type system but the aero, or lack there of, in that picture is for LeMans.
the intake on top of the cabin is for the intercoolers, not for a possible f-duct. the rules could also possibly ban a f-duct system as well since adjustable aero is now gone too.

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
there has been no mention of a F-duct type system but the aero, or lack there of, in that picture is for LeMans.
the intake on top of the cabin is for the intercoolers, not for a possible f-duct. the rules could also possibly ban a f-duct system as well since adjustable aero is now gone too.
I was looking more at the way the fin finishes at the rear wing rather than the intercooler intake. Would be very surprised if any LM team (inc. the big two) would splash the cash needed to nail an F-duct anyway