Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If you want to share a few hundred similarly themed and sourced photos, perhaps the "random" thread isn't the right place. There are rumors of a "new thread" button lurking somewhere on derp monkey.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
All the cars you buy between 18 and 40 should be basic models with no frills and should optimize economy. If you are paying more then 10% of your income on a car note you will short change yourself as you get older. The money you spend on a expensive car will limit what you can save for your future. Being old and poor will suck more then being young and broke, trust me on this. When you are young, you can get pussy on a moped. When you're my age you will need that expensive car and will be able to afford it.
While I agree with that idea, life is too short to drive a POS. Granted, my car isn't the most economical choice for a commuter car, but it isn't awful either. It was only $14k and I get 26mpg average or better and I enjoy taking the long way home after work.

Like the dude at Edmonds said: "The Toyota Camry is an appliance, it will get you from point A to point B. The Corvette is a vehicle that takes you there." I couldn't agree more. :rofl:

And to be honest, I paid $4k for the first one and walked away with $11k after I rolled it (buy low, sell high?), so the ROI wasn't bad on that one.

This guy went backwards and it is so wrong. C7 rear on a C5. :disgust1:

Blown240

Monkey
Nov 19, 2013
If you want to share a few hundred similarly themed and sourced photos, perhaps the "random" thread isn't the right place. There are rumors of a "new thread" button lurking somewhere on derp monkey.
Now your just talking crazy..... These rumors are untrue....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The rule is if the content you are posting is the same as the prior post it is not random. Commentary needs to relevant however. The prior post was about Explosions. So I say good jorb, you get it.... You could edit the picks into one post for continuity and because we are trying to be arty and hip in here....

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I am going to blow your mind here. There is also the option to post several pictures in one post.

Last edited: