Quantcast

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
interesting...i run 780s on my trailbike; buddy has 800s; most others are 740-760. locally its tight and twosty and you can deal; where it sucks the most is in the hills where no one cuts the mountain laurel back and you come out of a ride looking like you wrestled with the wrong kind of cougar.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
interesting...i run 780s on my trailbike; buddy has 800s; most others are 740-760. locally its tight and twosty and you can deal; where it sucks the most is in the hills where no one cuts the mountain laurel back and you come out of a ride looking like you wrestled with the wrong kind of cougar.
I've tried 800 for most of this year but I gave up a little and cut them to 780 to deal with the tightest spots.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
mine were the dh sixc's. i think they came at 820 or so...not feasible for my 75% of the time local riding. 780 has been perfect for both in town and in the hills. just waiting for them to explode.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

Kinda surprised how 'wrinkly' the skin/hull is. I want to see this thing moving in some waves.

I would like to drive it. I was master helmsman of my ship when I was active duty and got to hit 100+ foot swells that ripped of the hurricane bow. Not sure what that thing would be like in those situations.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I would like to drive it. I was master helmsman of my ship when I was active duty and got to hit 100+ foot swells that ripped of the hurricane bow. Not sure what that thing would be like in those situations.

pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't a submarine just go underwater if the surface was a shitshow?!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle

Kinda surprised how 'wrinkly' the skin/hull is. I want to see this thing moving in some waves.
The hull is likely made of RHA 12560, which comes from the mill about as flat as my abs. No good way to flatten it, and not really worth the effort, boat looks a little wrinkly as a result, but as long as it still looks like a mildly obese whale on radar, I doubt the Navy cares.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Kirkwood today after 14" of fresh.

Got there too late to get anything fresh off of Cornice but managed to hit chair2 right as it opened. was pretty diggity.