Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
isn't that one of the last known stock car kit cars that you could order that went up for auction?

Not the last, the first.

“As lore has it,” explains the Hemmings article, “Dale Earnhardt was just about ready to hang up his helmet in 1974 and turn his back on racing for good when he got the opportunity to test a factory-built kit car Chrysler was developing. Encouragement from the Chrysler engineer on hand led Earnhardt to reconsider and go on to race professionally.”
I'd rather have a Cuda, but I am biased.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
You obviously have never been to the Bar Bill Tavern is East Aurora. they have the best wings, followed by Duff's but only Duff's from the original location.
I only go to the Duff's original location on Sheridan Drive. Although they have opened one here in Rochester but have yet to be there. I know the food is supposed to be the same but it just wont feel the same.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I only go to the Duff's original location on Sheridan Drive. Although they have opened one here in Rochester but have yet to be there. I know the food is supposed to be the same but it just wont feel the same.
Their second location is a 1/2 from where I work, it sucks. They also have a location that the almighty Obama went to, the wings are OK there but nothing Sheridan Drive. There is just something about the s#itty white building, a pitcher of beer, a mountain of fries and those wings in the wooden bowl.:cheers::drool:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Their second location is a 1/2 from where I work, it sucks. They also have a location that the almighty Obama went to, the wings are OK there but nothing Sheridan Drive. There is just something about the s#itty white building, a pitcher of beer, a mountain of fries and those wings in the wooden bowl.:cheers::drool:
I order Pizza from Bocci Club then wings from Duffs and then a Sausage Hoagie loaded with hotsauce from John and Marys for the trifecta. Sheridan Drive location is the best. But the Toronto Duffs on Bathhurst is pretty good also.