Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It is impossible to dislike the Sparkle Muffin Spider

they are known as the sparkle muffin spider because they make a shriek that sounds like "sparkle muffin" while injecting their prey with deadly venom.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
albino hairy tarantula

Whats up in the arbitrary eye placement in types? I find the lack of symmetry among the species to be particularly bothersome. That one seems particularly cuddly however. Where are the ears so you can scratch behind them?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I order Pizza from Bocci Club then wings from Duffs and then a Sausage Hoagie loaded with hotsauce from John and Marys for the trifecta. Sheridan Drive location is the best. But the Toronto Duffs on Bathhurst is pretty good also.
Bocce is the best! What do you do with all that food?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Bocce is the best! What do you do with all that food?
My brother and I share it with the family. We own a building on Shreck and Bailey nearby. My Aunt and cousins live around the corner on Northumberland. I grew up on Northumberland... Since Mels and Jims Steakout closed down where else is there to go....

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
My brother and I share it with the family. We own a building on Shreck and Bailey nearby. My Aunt and cousins live around the corner on Northumberland. I grew up on Northumberland... Since Mels and Jims Steakout closed down where else is there to go....
Shreck and Bailey? Nice neighborhood :triniti:
Back in my college days I renovated a old crack house on Shreck for a Orthodox Jew who rented to HUD peoples. We also did a renovation at a real nice one on Wecker.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Sounds like you work for an airline!
It is a disease that has invaded the depths of every US company. Accountants can easily measure the savings of not carrying inventory, but they cannot easily calculate the resulting anarchy. So anarchy it is. Deferred cost, it is something Americans excel at.