Quantcast

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Saw this dude on new years day after waking up sans hangover...must be good luck (just not for the local rodent population)

Given he (or she?) has a similar interest in murdering small mammals like my cat, I fully expect to see him over for Wednesday poker night. Just wish they would smoke in the bong shed.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I would have buried those hookers deeper but all the dismembering left me pretty tired. I guess I should get a backhoe, or a chainsaw.
Buy a T320 Bobcat. Sometimes you can pick them up fairly cheap on craigslist, especially in the winter when construction drops off. When you're not disposing of hookers and late term fetuses, it can be quite useful for pump track construction.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Buy a T320 Bobcat. Sometimes you can pick them up fairly cheap on craigslist, especially in the winter when construction drops off. When you're not disposing of hookers and late term fetuses, it can be quite useful for pump track construction.

Great idea, I like multipurpose tools. I was thinking of going in this direction as it looks like it could pull trench and dismemberment duties. However it probably isn't great for trails.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
Dang. Hookers must be pretty fat in your neck of the woods.

Deep south hooker dismemberment/trenching tools
Yes, they are on the portly side (or "swoll up" as we say down hyar), but we do have a lot free soap!

I also recommend giving these guys a call if you have a more than 2 or 3 Cracker Barrel behemoths to "attenuate"

http://www.valleyproteins.com/services

Fast, friendly service, and no questions asked.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I was kidding about that set tho, too rich for a regular kid. I had a few smaller ones, and one with electric components that was super fun.
I had this set when I was a kid. Of course mine was super old, but not old enough to be collectible, but old enough to be purchased at a yard sale for $1 with about 5% of the parts missing. My mother sold it again at a yard sale for a nice profit to send my sister to camp one summer.

Nope, not bitter at all.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
I had this set when I was a kid. Of course mine was super old, but not old enough to be collectible, but old enough to be purchased at a yard sale for $1 with about 5% of the parts missing. My mother sold it again at a yard sale for a nice profit to send my sister to camp one summer.

Nope, not bitter at all.

Wow, that is a odd looking bong. Quite, umm, industrial I'd say.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

Nope, not bitter at all.

Very nice! Yours was the genuine Meccano, mine was one of the impostors (with metric components).

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Very nice! Yours was the genuine Meccano, mine was one of the impostors (with metric components).
Had an awesome steel case and the drive motor let you add gears that shifted. Could make your own transmissions and the such. I played with that as much as bolting crap together.