Quantcast

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Fuck those guys. Just put the fucking chains on. I pulled an Expedition stuck in the snow out with my minivan with chains. :homer:
although im not union, ive come to accept the term "thats not my job." when i deliver amazon deliveries on sundays or holidays, i dont use my normal truck. they said if we want to use a mini van then we dont get chains. if i use a LLV, i can use chains. wtf

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
some old lady cruises around my parents neighborhood in a salmon colored 4 door impala of the same vintage....
My first love is the '64, then '63, then 59/60. But this is just such a clean sleeper build. My dream is to get an old ladies untouched '63 (my lady likes the '63 rear the best) for me to cut up.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I really like '59's and '61's. I just cant get past the x frame though. Dont like it.
It's garbage. My idea is to take a C5 rolling chassis, stretch it 14" and build a ladder frame for the body to sit on.

Eckert's makes a kit after they build "Corpala" based off a '63. My idea is similar, but a lot more stock looking.