Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
king of hammers participant

should rename event king of shit hammered...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
That's a fairly old picture. Bunch of new development happened around the Fort Point channel since, including a new office building I'm sitting in now.
I am planning a trip to Boston just so I can ride my Bike around downtown. No family time or commitments or anything. Just me hanging out. I am really looking forward to it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am planning a trip to Boston just so I can ride my Bike around downtown. No family time or commitments or anything. Just me hanging out. I am really looking forward to it.
I had fun with a lady friend last time I was in Boston. Too bad she turned out to be a rather unpleasant individual once you saw through the facade.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i always wonder if i'll end up back in new england. decided not to put my name in for a director position at a place in southern NH, as I am self aware enough to know that i still really like being a curator and don't want all of the crap that comes with being a director. my two curatorial colleagues at the mfa boston will both likely age out in the next 5-7 years though...

i always wonder if i'll end up back in new england. decided not to put my name in for a director position at a place in southern NH, as I am self aware enough to know that i still really like being a curator and don't want all of the crap that comes with being a director. my two curatorial colleagues at the mfa boston will both likely age out in the next 5-7 years though...
Sorry, you are required to defend the NC beachhead.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

Spain is way better then Portugal.

Look at that Turret!

I saw the Ramones there....

Smoked Hash and drank delicious wine on that rock....

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Is Portugal not a thing any more? :confused:

Yes. Spain has everything Portugal has and better mountains. Except Poor people masquerading as the Rich.

I have never met a Spanish women with sideburns or a hairy ass. They may be out there. I have just never met one. I hear the Naked Beaches are better there. No hairy asses. It is the new rule I live by now...