Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Growing up poor. Libraries were always my refuge. Buffalo has awesome libraries. Boston and Phiilly too....
Senior year in High School I only had to take like 4 classes to graduate. Instead of hitting the bong shed I I just went to the library and read random crap. It served me well later in life. Still like to do that when I have access to a good library. When I was in Portland last year I was very sad to hear that Powell's had closed their technical book store. My inner nerd would have fapped a weekend away and probably spent a bunch of money.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I had the Cambridge Antheneum on first street by MIT. My grandma had access to Reyes/Kendall library (now closed) she was a cleaning women in the library and adjacent buildings. Hampshire Storage works was apart of the library in its operation. Now condos.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You wouldn't imagine it. But I spend a fair amount of time in Library's.
Great place to meet chicks, but lacks waffles. Speaking of, this place next to the hospital did a chicken and waffle strip that looked good, but I got the dark meat combo instead.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
When I was in Portland last year I was very sad to hear that Powell's had closed their technical book store. My inner nerd would have fapped a weekend away and probably spent a bunch of money.
That was a sad day. It was across from the park blocks, so on the off day of nice weather, it was also a nice place to read as well. Little monkey and I still visit Powells on a regular basis since half her gifts every year are Powells gift cards. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Great place to meet chicks, but lacks waffles. Speaking of, this place next to the hospital did a chicken and waffle strip that looked good, but I got the dark meat combo instead.

I would say that there is a 20% chance you are actually talking about a strip club themed restaurant, or would that be a restaurant themed strip club?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

I would always get the dark meat combo instead. I wouldn't be able to help it. Can you get the waffles on the side?