Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
To the 'tards: Use the NSFW function. You might not have a job, but mot of us do and would prefer to keep them.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
People DO own domesticated large felines. I knew a guy who owned a few Bengals (not Bengal Tigers) and had to feed them live prey on his community tennis court. Domesticated large feline pets are nothing new...

as much of an animal lover I am (1 Lab mix and 2 cats so far), I'd love to own a large cat.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
People DO own domesticated large felines. I knew a guy who owned a few Bengals (not Bengal Tigers) and had to feed them live prey on his community tennis court. Domesticated large feline pets are nothing new...

as much of an animal lover I am (1 Lab mix and 2 cats so far), I'd love to own a large cat.
i'd love to own a large cat too. cost of ownership is VERY high though.

biggest i see myself actually getting is a maine coon... and i want one of the monstrous 4 foot buggers

scottishmark

Turbo Monkey
May 20, 2002
Somewhere dark, cold & wet....
I assume you're talking 1st or 2nd generation Bengals? Otherwise they're just as easy to look after as slightly larger, fancy marked, domestics - i should know, we have 2 running around just now.

Had a Savannah for a while, he's was great..... if slightly intimidating with his huge claws!

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I dropped my grinder and broke the handle. Dammit! But I nabbed a steel bmx peg when I was ordering some parts and it works perfect. :thumb:

Well if no one else is going to do it...

Yo dog, we heard you like to grind, so we put a peg on your grinder, so you can grind while you grind.

Last edited: