Quantcast

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The 1979 Porsche 935 driven by Paul Newman, Dick Barbour and and Rolf Stommelen to a second place finish in Le Mans in 1979 will be offered for auction this year at The Pebble Beach Auctions Presented by Gooding & Company. (Copyright and courtesy of Gooding & Company. Photo by Mathieu Heurtault)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
What is your secret?
Always make sure your finger nails are clean and properly trimmed before you start making your tater hole. It shows her you care. Never trim your Tater hole with anything other then a spoon. Only you can guarantee the integrity of your tater hole. Never use gravy from a jar. Pan drippings only.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Always make sure your finger nails are clean and properly trimmed before you start making your tater hole. It shows her you care. Never trim your Tater hole with anything other then a spoon. Only you can guarantee the integrity of your tater hole. Never use gravy from a jar. Pan drippings only.
Is it wrong that I giggle every time I read Tater hole?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Is it wrong that I giggle every time I read Tater hole?
If you're not Scots Irish then yes. If you are, then you probably have a whole list of shit that is fucked up with you and my advice would be negligent at best. Liberally apply whiskey to the damaged parts and you should be fine. If you have any Eastern European blood coursing through your veins then use Vodka instead. Do not, I repeat do not take it out on any Sheep you may encounter. Unless you find yourself in New Zealand. Then go to town....