Quantcast

Racebike

Monkey
Jul 28, 2008
Sweden
Two seconds later, he snaps the pandas head off and uses it's body as a shield against some nazi-ninja running towards him from the treeline.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
woah woah..i never said it was.....but paper does break down more better than plastic
I was talking about the company, not you. And Tetra (and similar) packaging has plastic and foil in it with a plastic cap on it - the packaging itself - according to Tetra 74% paper, 22% polyethylene and 4% aluminium in layers - more steps to recycle than single material bottles likes glass, al, or plastic and probably varies by packaging company so a widespread recycle program is less likely. Spring/filtered packaged water itself wastes energy bottling it and transporting to stores plus its less regulated than municipal tap water so purity is not guaranteed. Bottled water is a scam all around.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I was talking about the company, not you. And Tetra (and similar) packaging has plastic and foil in it with a plastic cap on it - the packaging itself - according to Tetra 74% paper, 22% polyethylene and 4% aluminium in layers - more steps to recycle than single material bottles likes glass, al, or plastic and probably varies by packaging company so a widespread recycle program is less likely. Spring/filtered packaged water itself wastes energy bottling it and transporting to stores plus its less regulated than municipal tap water so purity is not guaranteed. Bottled water is a scam all around.
geez what are ya a environmentalist? :monkeydance:
and yes bottled water is a scam, but the man who decided to first sell bottled water is a fcking genius!...."hey lets sell something thats free, i bet people will buy the sht outa it!"