Quantcast

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Current tree ring research is one of the best ways to learn more about global climates, micro-climates, and pre-settlement forest structure. Forget what happened in the past, tree ring samples and core samples that are taken by professionals now are nothing to get worked up about. It's something you should actually be excited about because it provides a lot of insight that is extremely helpful.

Related photo content

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Current tree ring research is one of the best ways to learn more about global climates, micro-climates, and pre-settlement forest structure. Forget what happened in the past, tree ring samples and core samples that are taken by professionals now are nothing to get worked up about. It's something you should actually be excited about because it provides a lot of insight that is extremely helpful.

Related photo content
Itty bitty picture is itty bitty.

I read a really great article about how the free running salmon are a benefit to the trees along the banks of the rivers they die in. Along those rivers the trees are much larger than on those without salmon runs. Coolness.:nerd:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Sobriety seemed meaningless at the time?
bingo for the first one. decided to go riding without sleeping after an all night bender. got a little sleepy on the way home and launched my DH bike over the tree i hit coming off the freeway.

the second one a guy ran a red light as i was making a left hand turn, i saw it at the last second and turned right. that made it a head on from T-bone. i think that saved both my and my girlfriends lives.