Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

:stupid:

It has a few funky angles, but the MK4 Supra was WAY ahead of its time (and the SUV killed super cars) and Toyota hasn't done sh!t since. Not sure how I feel about the whole BMW common platform Z4 thing, but if it gets a new Supra to market, I don't give a damn.

The LFA is bad ass, but it isn't a Toyota proper. :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Not a huge fan of the pointy F1 style nose on the Supra but if someone parked it in my driveway and handed me title and keys, I think I could live with it. :)

Re: the Lexus: Aztek designers called and said they wanted their future plans for the vehicle back . . .

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
'splain, Lucy
A .357 Magnum is a revolver. After the first shot jammed, they continued to fire the weapon 7 more times to clear the jam. Assuming it is a range load, each bullet would contain about 140 grains of powder. If the barrel failed it would be like holding a hand grenade in your hands while it exploded. This person was extremely stupid and lucky to not have died or lost his hand. In fact it is a miracle that the person firing the weapon was not injured.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
A .357 Magnum is a revolver. After the first shot jammed, they continued to fire the weapon 7 more times to clear the jam. Assuming it is a range load, each bullet would contain about 140 grains of powder. If the barrel failed it would be like holding a hand grenade in your hands while it exploded. This person was extremely stupid and lucky to not have died or lost his hand. In fact it is a miracle that the person firing the weapon was not injured.
:stupid:

Like I said on the fb when the article was posted by Uncle Cliffy, "Guns don't kill people, idiots who shouldn't own guns do."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If at first you don't succeed, try and try again. At the end of the day if you still have all of your fingers, give the thumbs up.