Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's annoying and I get that. It's just blown out of proportion. She still did the good work in a worthy cause so i think pretending like she's the antichrist is a bit silly
that she filed a lawsuit against howard university for discrimination and had it thrown out was funny.

can't beat em....fake being one....

done beating this horse.

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I never understood the range for that woman pretending to be black. Yes it's dishonest but if she does a lot of good with it why would we prohibit her from making her life harder.

If you want to bash a white person for thinking he's black, just bash Justin Biber.
Well the bigger issue is while claiming to be white, she sued a black college for discrimination. Now while black she'd endured countless hate crimes. I dont care she identifies as black, same as i dont care that Caitlyn Jenner, Laura Jane Grace, Sara Kirsch or whomever else endures sexual reassignment to fell whole.

I give a fuck that shes an opportunist scumbag who lies to push her own agenda.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Have you seen videos of this thing? There is one from a tuner place in England, its holds it's own against pretty much everything...But yes, very :twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:

Wrong wheel drive. I got a call about this, I might go take it up Skyline depending on how my meetings go today.

'09 with 30k.

<edit> It does come with a 5 day return policy, I wonder how that works, I could do a lot in 5 days. :rofl:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Wrong wheel drive. I got a call about this, I might go take it up Skyline depending on how my meetings go today.

'09 with 30k.

<edit> It does come with a 5 day return policy, I wonder how that works, I could do a lot in 5 days. :rofl:
I love those old Supras.