Quantcast

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried. LA freeways at rush hour meant I only had one shot at it.
I just caught mine last week.
Psh, amateurs.

I was able to get this a few years ago on the way to work in my allroad. Also only had one shot, I actually went out of my way to a section of highway that has a wide open straightaway exactly the distance needed from home. I should have reset the trip meter so it showed 100 as well.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Psh, amateurs.

I was able to get this a few years ago on the way to work in my allroad. Also only had one shot, I actually went out of my way to a section of highway that has a wide open straightaway exactly the distance needed from home. I should have reset the trip meter so it showed 100 as well.
I’d be more impressed if the temperature was also 100 degrees.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Psh, amateurs.

Check engine. Must be German.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Psh, amateurs.

so it was you who passed me on 36 this morning while I was cruising at 80