Quantcast

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
How about some pizza and flower. :homer:

I actually have a huge bag of “flowers” here right now but I dont smoke and Im thinking of another way to “enjoy” them.
I recently had a few grams of hash that I just kinda boiled with oatmilk and it worked really really well.
But this bag of flowers is pretty old and dosing will be difficult to get right from what Ive read so far.

So if anybody has a clue I would really appreciate it :D

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I actually have a huge bag of “flowers” here right now but I dont smoke and Im thinking of another way to “enjoy” them.
I recently had a few grams of hash that I just kinda boiled with oatmilk and it worked really really well.
But this bag of flowers is pretty old and dosing will be difficult to get right from what Ive read so far.

The clue I got was it’s easy to get way fucked up. So start small, maybe.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world

Decarboxylate for starters, I've had good results with 40 minutes at 110°C. As for dosing, really hard to judge, but when I was having edibles on an empty stomach, I've usually used about 130 - 200 % of what I would put in a joint (my joints are miniscule however, particularly to American eyes).
What you decide to put it in is completely dependent on taste, I settled on a small yoghurt with fresh blueberries and cashews for some reason. If you are not feeling any effects after an hour, some Whiskey can work well as a little jump start.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida

Don't fuck with edibles if you don't have a tolerance. Way too easy to go way too far.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Decarboxylate for starters, I've had good results with 40 minutes at 110°C. As for dosing, really hard to judge, but when I was having edibles on an empty stomach, I've usually used about 130 - 200 % of what I would put in a joint (my joints are miniscule however, particularly to American eyes).
What you decide to put it in is completely dependent on taste, I settled on a small yoghurt with fresh blueberries and cashews for some reason. If you are not feeling any effects after an hour, some Whiskey can work well as a little jump start.
Im Dutch. Your joints just became even more miniscule ;)
That all sounds tasty but I wont be getting new groceries for a few days...
Been reading about people just mashing/blending and cooking it in milk then putting it through a sif.
Which is kinda what I did with the hash and that worked pretty well only the hash would just totally resolve.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Don't fuck with edibles if you don't have a tolerance. Way too easy to go way too far.
yeah thats my main concern.i used to smoke a lot in highschool but thats a long time ago.
Got 3grams of hasj before xmas and it lasted me until last week, i like to take it easy these days.

The weed is really old tho (my sister was gonna make oil out of it originally but shes a slacker) so I know it has lost most of its potency. Which makes it even harder to dose but I dont want to just throw it out.

9F38AF4B-9FD8-4779-B440-6674A6C2BC7C.jpeg

I think Im just gonna grind the whole bag, stems and everything, divide it into like 10 parts and do a trial and error run starting with a small dosage. If nothing happens ill just add more to the next try.

What could possibly go wrong. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
yeah thats my main concern.i used to smoke a lot in highschool but thats a long time ago.
Got 3grams of hasj before xmas and it lasted me until last week, i like to take it easy these days.

The weed is really old tho (my sister was gonna make oil out of it originally but shes a slacker) so I know it has lost most of its potency. Which makes it even harder to dose but I dont want to just throw it out.

View attachment 142546
I think Im just gonna grind the whole bag, stems and everything, divide it into like 10 parts and do a trial and error run starting with a small dosage. If nothing happens ill just add more to the next try.

What could possibly go wrong. :D
Why not grind it up and make some cannabutter? Then make some brownies. Mmmmm... Special Brownies... :drool:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
gotcha. i've heard of some people using flower "leftover" from vaporizer use for butter and wasn't sure if that's what you meant.
yeah thats legit. i used to do it all the time & mix un vaped flower. very deep body stone, and very "sleepy".
we grew over 2# and all our "leftover" got turned into ice hash.