Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sweet kitteh. They don't cope with change well.
He has been through a lot lately... his owner (the lady friends father) had a stroke late last year, so we've taken him in. Then our other cat had to be sent to kitteh heaven, right after they started meshing together very well. So three huge changes in the last few months.

Hes been super vocal about it, but has been mostly behaving. Although he discovered how to get up the sketch ladder to our loft...but cannot get down. I need to put some grip tape on the steps...for his and my safety....

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
He has been through a lot lately... his owner (the lady friends father) had a stroke late last year, so we've taken him in. Then our other cat had to be sent to kitteh heaven, right after they started meshing together very well. So three huge changes in the last few months.

Hes been super vocal about it, but has been mostly behaving. Although he discovered how to get up the sketch ladder to our loft...but cannot get down. I need to put some grip tape on the steps...for his and my safety....
Wait - is your bed upstairs? You better stop drinking nao. :D

Also - Two men and a truck? :disgust:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Wait - is your bed upstairs? You better stop drinking nao. :D

Also - Two men and a truck? :disgust:
Bed is not upstairs, yet..

I opted to move everything ourselves, but given the situation and the condo's stupid two hour strict elevator moving agreement we had no choice....the guys that showed up to move were great. Sending them a good tip via e-transfer....