Quantcast

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ok, I'll bite, even if I'm a bit damaged not to mention years and years rusty.
Y4U have a 22 bit mask? Should it not be 23 bit for a supernet of that size?
Lease time of 4 days is also a bit odd - what/who is the pool for?
This person got a big block of addresses amd didn't split it up. Four day lease is so we can look up who/what have been connected, should be get some sort of malware or virus report - often we only get an IP address to investigate.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
This person got a big block of addresses amd didn't split it up. Four day lease is so we can look up who/what have been connected, should be get some sort of malware or virus report - often we only get an IP address to investigate.
Gotcha on the lease.
Thought the pool was a little big for DHCP, but being I have no idea what you are doing with it. Would not want to manage it or the server it resides on. They may have split it up, as the mask indicates a network of 1024 hosts, but your pool is half that size.... Either way ugly.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ill never forget flying into Wellington from Auckland.
Not because of the scenery, but because of the plane feeling like an absolute rollercoaster and all the tourists panicking while the local kids were laughing and enjoying the ride :D
Sounds like Juneau, it's crazy going in and out of the fog as you see mountain ridges above you on both sides.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Ill never forget flying into Wellington from Auckland.
Not because of the scenery, but because of the plane feeling like an absolute rollercoaster and all the tourists panicking while the local kids were laughing and enjoying the ride :D
Esquel in argentina is the same way, gnarly turbulence and plane landing sideways. On our last trip there Feb 1st of this year we emergency landed to beat a storm coming in- scariest shit ever. Landed and got hit with a black wall of rain/ hail/ winds over 60knots. We were stuck on the plane on the runway and the wings were flexing to the ground during gusts. wild

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Esquel in argentina is the same way, gnarly turbulence and plane landing sideways. On our last trip there Feb 1st of this year we emergency landed to beat a storm coming in- scariest shit ever. Landed and got hit with a black wall of rain/ hail/ winds over 60knots. We were stuck on the plane on the runway and the wings were flexing to the ground during gusts. wild
The shuttle from Montrose to Telluride is often called the ‘vomit comet’ for a reason...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
The shuttle from Montrose to Telluride is often called the ‘vomit comet’ for a reason...
How big is that plane? The bumpiest flight I remember (outside of flying straight into a thunderstorm in a big jetliner) was a single propeller craft from St. Maarten to St. Barthelemy. That thing was tossed around like a kite.

tekin112000

Chimp
Feb 10, 2009
Wow that looks really nice

Good for you congrats

Yeah give us the deets or at least more pictures so I can drool over them

A bit a of positive news is needed these days

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
How big is that plane? The bumpiest flight I remember (outside of flying straight into a thunderstorm in a big jetliner) was a single propeller craft from St. Maarten to St. Barthelemy. That thing was tossed around like a kite.
Pretty tiny. Maybe 20-30 passengers? I don’t remember, exactly. But the Telluride runway is also kinda terrifying. ends with a huge cliff.