Quantcast

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I don't consider people who prefer to live life as a digital furry to be part of civilized society. We all have skeletons in our closet, I often wonder if you were the person who stole Echo's Skidoo jacket.
defninitely not but now I kinda want to for snowmobile reasons that only I understand

for what it's worth, I watched 10 years of leeroy jenkins jokes fly over my head before finally figuring out what the hell that was.

I was digging dirt back then, not video games. But like I said........understand history. Cuz that shit is funny sometimes. I only wish some of my drunk college days were memorialized similarly. Because statues of limitation are 7 yrs on most of it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
defninitely not but now I kinda want to for snowmobile reasons that only I understand

for what it's worth, I watched 10 years of leeroy jenkins jokes fly over my head before finally figuring out what the hell that was.

I was digging dirt back then, not video games. But like I said........understand history. Cuz that shit is funny sometimes. I only wish some of my drunk college days were memorialized similarly. Because statues of limitation are 7 yrs on most of it.
There are reasons beyond motivation that I could never run for public office, and I am proud of the fact that I wouldn't feel the need to apologize for anything.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Judging by recent history I think that qualifies you for public office perfectly. ;)
OK, I wouldn't have to apologize for the motivation. Consider the extremely hypothetical situation where I may have broken into a rapey fraternity, stole empty kegs for the deposit and in the process shit in the washing machine and wiped my ass with the clothes in the dryer.

Hypothetically speaking about a fictionally character that is totally not me.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
OK, I wouldn't have to apologize for the motivation. Consider the extremely hypothetical situation where I may have broken into a rapey fraternity, stole empty kegs for the deposit and in the process shit in the washing machine and wiped my ass with the clothes in the dryer.

Hypothetically speaking about a fictionally character that is totally not me.
You should have shit in the soap tray too. Maximum carnage.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
You just dismissed a question as 'nerd shit' from a guy who owns fat bikes and straps 90lbs of luggage to otherwise completely functional mountainbikes. We're all fam here, we all have our demons......

@Full Trucker used to work for IMBA for fucks sake and we all accept him with open arms....
Well that might be your problem. A fat-bike isn't a completely functional mountain bike.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
I boulder Tues and Thurs before work. It's nice when almost no one else is there.
These are ancient shoes found when cleaning in the garage. Cracked and peeling rubber. Haven't done any climbing in a long time. Sadly, the only rock gyms around me are more drive time than I want to hassle with.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
I honestly don't get it...

Would japan wrap each slice of meat in its own plastic package?
Nah just all the peel opens, tear offs, unwrap from here type stuff seems to work perfectly in Japan. Never annoyingly delaminates like this POS, or awkwardly tears across the packet spilling the content everywhere. Japan are just good at packaging for some reason.