Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
IMG_6960.jpg

Its a optical delusion. It is unpossible to see through the red brick building. If I painted crosswalks. They would probably look like this.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Not super sharp, bit of post...... nah that's cheating.
IMGP1155.jpg

EDIT- E-camera-ing is cheating too I guess.

Last edited:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Reverse arch really makes for a terrible brake line routing.
Ugh, this. I've only one Manitou (the Mastodon on my fatbike) and I hate that feature. It's worth if in every other way compared to the Bluto it replaced though.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ok, so SERIOUSLY, 15 minutes ago, I was getting gas, and got a packet of hostess donettes. I brought them to the register, and said to the kid “These are Sugar free, gluten free, organic and vegan, right?”
He didn’t skip a beat and said “no, dude, those come with a pack of smokes”.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ok, so SERIOUSLY, 15 minutes ago, I was getting gas, and got a packet of hostess donettes. I brought them to the register, and said to the kid “These are Sugar free, gluten free, organic and vegan, right?”
Reminds of a time I asked at the supermarket if they had read whip cream in the can in organic. I thought it was pretty funny but the dude just gave me a stare and said no.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
maybe there is hope for the kids after all

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Reminds of a time I asked at the supermarket if they had read whip cream in the can in organic. I thought it was pretty funny but the dude just gave me a stare and said no.

A few years ago I was standing in line at the hardware store and the lady in front of me was asking the Hardware dude for an "all natural" solution to ants in her kitchen. She rejected every option as tried and failed or assumed to be toxic. She turned around in exasperation and gave me a "do you believe this idiot" look. I asked her "know what is all natural?" and her expression changed to interested.

Then I told her ants were all natural.

She was not amused, but the hardware dude and I certainly were.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
A few years ago I was standing in line at the hardware store and the lady in front of me was asking the Hardware dude for an "all natural" solution to ants in her kitchen. She rejected every option as tried and failed or assumed to be toxic. She turned around in exasperation and gave me a "do you believe this idiot" look. I asked her "know what is all natural?" and her expression changed to interested.

Then I told her ants were all natural.

She was not amused, but the hardware dude and I certainly were.
I would have gone with 'fire'