Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm :confused:
Company cuts 1000 jobs in celebration of the tax bill, saying it will create jobs. Last time I studied arithmetic, - 1000 < +1...
  1. Corporate tax is levied on profit and not revenue so the tax cut doesn't incentivize investments as those are costs and would reduce a firms tax liability no matter the rate.
  2. AT&T is attempting a merger and is catching flack from the administration because Agent Orange doesn't like CNN.
  3. AT&T announced their "investments" as Trump was celebrating the bill to massage his fragile ego and hopefully influence smooth approval of their merger.
  4. Said merger would cost additional jobs as redundant administrative jobs tend to go away after such mergers.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
seems like i remember putting our hand over our heart, when we did the nation anthem in grade school. If you're not military, you don't salute , do you?

I only salute the flag with one finger...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
seems like i remember putting our hand over our heart, when we did the nation anthem in grade school. If you're not military, you don't salute , do you?

I only salute the flag with one finger...
Technically, he is the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces. Turns out that's one position in the military that bone spurs don't preclude you from holding.