Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Ive heard people say “See this is why guns should be legal!” Refering to Hong Kong.
I wonder if they actually realize they would get absolutely annihilated by the Chinese army..
‘Lol’ - some afghan burning yak shit for heat in his mud hut.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
‘Lol’ - some afghan burning yak shit for heat in his mud hut.
Yeah Ive heard that before too.
But its one thing to be sponsored by foreign powers defending a bunch of caves when youve been raised in a warzone as opposed to a couple of students engaging in full blown urban warfare.

They would get obliterated in the same way your “well regulated militia” would.

DF7357C7-FE18-4C19-9236-4A5035E08BA3.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
But its one thing to be sponsored by foreign powers defending a bunch of caves when youve been raised in a warzone as opposed to a couple of students engaging in full blown urban warfare.

View attachment 138654
Botany is probably not their forte. Guy back row, second from left has poison ivy on his hat for camouflage.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004

View attachment 138654
Insurgents don’t need to defeat the enemy outright, just erode the will.

I bet every HK cop is thinking about getting an arrow thru his calf today.
Probably looked at his family differently before walking out the door too.

A few ied’s and maybe getting shot at would make them reconsider their career choice further.

Mexico could easily wipe out the cartels. Problem is everyone who suggests it, winds up dead alongside their families so nothing substantive changes.
Funny how that works.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Insurgents don’t need to defeat the enemy outright, just erode the will.

I bet every HK cop is thinking about getting an arrow thru his calf today.
Probably looked at his family differently before walking out the door too.

A few ied’s and maybe getting shot at would make them reconsider their career choice further.

Mexico could easily wipe out the cartels. Problem is everyone who suggests it, winds up dead alongside their families so nothing substantive changes.
Funny how that works.
So what youre saying is you dont need all those guns in the US to overthrow a tiranical goverment?
Just a bow and arrows would have done the job?

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
what barry learned from bill....being president is cool and shit....but getting rich from it....that is where it is fucking at....

20191119_082532.jpg

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
FB_IMG_1574261404242.jpg

If I am being honest, this bothers me more than a lot of the dumb shit he has done and/or said. First he pardons 3 war criminals, then he questions folks with clean records.

I really hope the Navy steps up and rips the trident off all 3 of those douchebags (I think they will).

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
View attachment 138708

If I am being honest, this bothers me more than a lot of the dumb shit he has done and/or said. First he pardons 3 war criminals, then he questions folks with clean records.

I really hope the Navy steps up and rips the trident off all 3 of those douchebags (I think they will).
Who were the 3 war criminals he pardoned ? I must have missed that one while wandering around in the woods.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nothing wrong with being a centrist.

Nick
- kinda centrist.
You're actually pretty left, dude. Not as far as me or @Pesqueeb, but where the Dems were like, 20 years ago (pre-Patriot Act). Current centrists are about where the Repubs were in Bush era, if not farther right even.

My Mom's policy outlooks have not really changed in 20+ years and she's starting to look pretty fucking liberal now, but her viewpoints haven't really changed at all. If anything, she's gone slightly right, but negligibly. She's a Brit who understands and believes in the social support benefit you see in Europe. She is in a high income household, but that hasn't changed her outlook because she understands the reason for taxation.