Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Again - more evidence that people are simply fucking TERRIBLE at risk assessment. :disgust1:
Solution: Have Greta walk around shooting people in the face for using plastic straws etc.
People need tangible fear to take action.
Virus addled corpses provide that motivation. Photos of glaciers do not.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Solution: Have Greta walk around shooting people in the face for using plastic straws etc.
People need tangible fear to take action.
Virus addled corpses provide that motivation. Photos of glaciers do not.
Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Katrina, Western US and most of Australia on fire, record droughts in India, Australia, and Africa get worse annually, and melting permafrost in Asia causing methane fueled fires across Siberia.

Nothing to see here, move along...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Ignorant idiots beating the drum because why not.
Am I to assume that this moron is unaware that the 4th candidate down is in fact the current president? Or is this some sort of troll? I can't even tell any more. :confused:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Katrina, Western US and most of Australia on fire, record droughts in India, Australia, and Africa get worse annually, and melting permafrost in Asia causing methane fueled fires across Siberia.

Nothing to see here, move along...
And you likely drive past homeless on a daily basis yet none of your 5 cars have been donated to charity.
Pollution driven global warming is killing the Euro ski resorts and our own Glacier NP yet 70 is gridlock with people paying to sit on diesel operated chairlifts while snowmaking equipment spews water despite its scarcity in semi-arid regions.

Being aware, even vocal, and taking action aren't equal.
In fact, it's actually worse as the ignorant have an excuse.

Fires, Hurricanes, Droughts and even pandemics are natural phenomena.
The fact they impact humans doesn't make them 'disasters' beyond the human perspective.

Please don't take this as a personal attack, it's not.
I'm easily as guilty if not orders of magnitude more so.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And you likely drive past homeless on a daily basis yet none of your 5 cars have been donated to charity.
Pollution driven global warming is killing the Euro ski resorts and our own Glacier NP yet 70 is gridlock with people paying to sit on diesel operated chairlifts while snowmaking equipment spews water despite its scarcity in semi-arid regions.

Being aware, even vocal, and taking action aren't equal.
In fact, it's actually worse as the ignorant have an excuse.

Fires, Hurricanes, Droughts and even pandemics are natural phenomena.
The fact they impact humans doesn't make them 'disasters' beyond the human perspective.

Please don't take this as a personal attack, it's not.
I'm easily as guilty if not orders of magnitude more so.
I totally agree. My multiplier of cars thankfully will be going away shortly... When I look at places that I can have affect where I won't be divorced, I try my hardest to. But the reality is, the guy living on the street does more for the environment in a year than I do in a decade by pure lack of waste. There are a lot of things everybody can do to make things better for everybody else; people just won't give up a little bit to even make things a little bit better.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Am I to assume that this moron is unaware that the 4th candidate down is in fact the current president? Or is this some sort of troll? I can't even tell any more. :confused:
Hahaha. I missed that too. I black out his name in my mind so much.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Pure amount. More trash comes out of my house in a week then they likely generate in a month.
it is a matter of where the waste ends up....i mean your family isn't shitting in the streets in the ranch...

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
it is a matter of where the waste ends up....i mean your family isn't shitting in the streets in the ranch...
That's biodegradable. Stacks of non-recycleable plastic outweighs that substantially.