Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
1587258767937.png

What if Trump was an air traffic controller?:

"United 542, you have traffic somewhere in front of you, over there , a bunch of miles, actually a lot of miles, some people would say not many miles, but I like to think of it as a lot.

The traffic is at the same altitude as you are; I was the first to notice it, before anyone else noticed it, and you should be showing me more respect for providing the separation services that I give you.

We have many contingencies, the best contingencies, many altitudes that we can assign you. But I’m only here as a backup, the pilot should have the same altitudes so we don’t have to use my stockpile of altitudes.

I know the other airplane is getting closer and we have to act quickly, but the previous controller at this sector, yesterday, left everything a mess. I could turn you or make your airplane go up or down, as we say, go up or down, because planes are designed to do that like those beautiful Wright brothers intended.

A lot of people are saying that I make the best traffic calls and provide fantastic separation and the safety.

And now, I’ll turn you over to Mike Pence......."