Quantcast

Random Poly Picture Thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Okay, what’s up with Ben Shapiro ? Totally clueless here.
Oh Forbes, way to drop the lede.

Shapiro claimed, with the sort of Brian-esque confidence that only being tragically, incompetently, 1billion percent, wrong can provide, that "wet ass pussy" can't possibly be a thing because his doctor wife has assured him that it's not a thing, is infact, a medical condition and has most definitely never, ever, happened at home. :rofl:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
here's the thing, the kids of my conservative friends (yea, I got 'em, got some Rs too!) totally LOVE listening to that guy. It's a little culty but "they" are definitely setting up the next generation for support.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
here's the thing, the kids of my conservative friends (yea, I got 'em, got some Rs too!) totally LOVE listening to that guy. It's a little culty but "they" are definitely setting up the next generation for support.
Shapiro and Jordan Peterson are the Churchill and Nabokov of the incel/conservative Christian world. Apparently, all it takes to be considered an "intellectual" in those circle is a deep inability to satisfy a woman and a handful of 5 dollar words to describe your intense dislike thereof.